Saturday, August 23, 2008

Everday you must say "How do I feel about my life?"

It's been too long since I've written on this. There hasn't been a void of melodrama or curiosity or travel... but there has been a void in myself. I feel recluse, and have almost been in hiding via the inter webs. I will say there has been no shortage of full days, adventure, or good people.

Last month was another year and another anniversary of my great grandmother's death, and things always seem to change from mid-July, early August onward with that anniversary.

Instead of the typical new years resolutions most make in January, I make mid year resolutions of sorts. If you can even call them that. They usually resemble vows to myself that I will start living my life a little better, a little fuller, and that I'll get out there and experience more.

I am currently working on this.

By Monday I will have seen two of my best friends move mulitiple hours away. My last days with them were everything I'd want them to be. I hope the rest of my days are this way as well. Full. Period.

No comments: