Monday, February 9, 2009

Wait, what?

I have the shortest attention span known to civilization. I wish I could increase the list of things that captivate my mind for more than 30 seconds, but it's a dwindling number. The soapbox on which I sit gets higher and higher from the ground until it's a bit of a princess and the pea situation. Very tall, get it? I'm not very good with metaphors so give me a break. Point is the more cynical I get, the harder I find it to be genuinely interested and that list that ignites my captivation gets smaller and smaller. With me homes?

What was I talking about? 30 seconds I tell you, and that is on a good day. Great Scott it's February! Okay, I'm not that distracted most of the time. At least there is a list of things that will always keep me interested: Film, art, music, the endless conquest for vinyl, anything printed i.e. comics and books, all the usual crap. And a few things that I will leave untold to give me a little mystery. I love being mysterious these days.

I'm sure this made no sense really.

No comments: